Snap-On SRD35 Torque Adaptor Diesel Head Bolt 6.0L Power Stroke Engines
PTEN INNOVATION AWARDS 2010 NOMINEE
APRIL 2010 VOLUME 21, NUMBER 3
Snap-on SRD35 TORQUE Adaptor
- Special tool for use on Ford F250/F350 Trucks and Excursions (2003-2007) plus Ford E-Series Vans (2004-2009) including ambulance, law enforcement and shuttle bus conversions using the 6.0L Power Stroke diesel engine.
- When coupled with an SM18, 18mm socket, the SRD35 can access all of the head bolts eliminating the need to change tools or remove the adaptor during the job.
- Use of 3/4”drive ratchet/torque wrench transmits the high torque necessary to loosen and tighten head bolts, with less strain on the technician.
- Eliminates the need to remove the truck/van cab from the chassis to access the rear head bolts, saving time and preventing damage to the rear heat shield.
- Eliminates the need to remove the evaporator housing, saving 2 hours of time and the additional cost of refrigerant added during A/C recharging.